• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV 150 130

Jane W

Hi I wonder if anyone can help, relative newbie here. I bought the family printing company 4 years ago. I bought a mimaki CJV 150 130 3 years ago and just this week its had an issue .. a noise which appears to come from one of the pinch rollers..
It sound very abrasive like catching on something but none of them are . Just wondering if anyone had something similar ?
Thanks

Ogre

Underneath there are the vacuum fans. Probably one of the fans has problems with the ball-bearings or dust. Without seeing or hearing it is hard to tell.

Jane W

Underneath there are the vacuum fans. Probably one of the fans has problems with the ball-bearings or dust. Without seeing or hearing it is hard to tell.
Thanks for your reply , I pinpointed it down to the pinch roller at the end and when we removed it from being used the noise stopped , so possibly likely dust or bearings within the roller. :) .