• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Profile Master Pro II

PumpingStationOne

Howdy Everyone,

I work for a non-profit hacker space in Chicago and we acquired a CJV30-160 last year along with Raster Link 5. I would love to get some profiles set-up for the media that we carry in house for members and was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas of how to get a copy of Profile Master Pro II . I have not been able to track down anything aside from the most recent version, which is sadly out of the price range for an organization such as ours. Any help getting pointed in the right direction would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Smoke_Jaguar

Man who touches printers inappropriately.
Had some luck using an iStudio (formerly XRite, now Calibrite) colorimeter and using it to make decent profiles that I then shuffled into RasterLink. Checking my box full of Mimaki software to see if I have one. Happen to need 30 RasterLink 6 dongles while I am at it?

I think these might be it? Might just be profiles in general though.
1729118928704.png