• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mini Man Cave/Office

shakey0818

First of all ty to Fred and Joe for helping me to re size my picts.I Was bored(no surprise there),and i figured i would share with you a few pictures of my comp room,where i spend most of my nights playing poker,watching movies,trolling signs101 & tinkering around.Its a small spare bedroom that i used as a comp room.I needed to upgrade/add some electronic equipment and needed to make it fit my needs.First thing i did was to get everything out and throw a bunch of things away.I cleaned every thing and figured out a plan.I labeled every piece of equipment at both ends cause we all know what a pita figuring what cord goes to when especially when i got over 25 things plugged in.I put in a few 5 ft x 26 in unfinished desks that i put casters on so they could be easily moved to get to all the wires.I kinda custom made the corner unit with an old piece of furniture and some frosted glass from my old desk.I took out a few tv's and added a little work area with some tools and a peg board,cause i'm allays tinkering around.I organized all the electronics,hooked up speaker systems and usb hubs for each comp.Overall i am happy with it for now.Everything is where i need it and it's organized.A few things i wanted to do like some colored led lights and real wood paneled walls,but i couldn't decide what to go with,and a few more big monitors & a small fridge.That will come in the near future if i don't out grow the room.Oh i had to include my 2 little helpers.

Re doing my room 001.JPG

Re doing my room 002.JPG

Re doing my room 003 - Copy.JPG

Re doing my room 008.JPG

ra 014.JPG

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1211.JPG

IMG_1214 - Copy.JPG

Locals Find!

I feed them and others a few times a night.

Your a whole lot braver then me. I have had a whole family chase me once for a 1/4 mile because I pissed em off. You do know they carry rabies right?? They also get very territorial once they find a food source and getting rid of them later can really be a pain. Unless your devious and like to eat em and are just fattening em up. They do taste alright with collard greens and biscuits.

shakey0818

Your a whole lot braver then me. I have had a whole family chase me once for a 1/4 mile because I pissed em off. You do know they carry rabies right?? They also get very territorial once they find a food source and getting rid of them later can really be a pain. Unless your devious and like to eat em and are just fattening em up. They do taste alright with collard greens and biscuits.

They are friendly now i can pet most of them but when i forget who is who i get bit.And no i don't eat them.I don't live on the Mosh farm.Although i wish i did it seems like a fun place.

SignManiac

Nicely organized but not truly a man cave without the pool table in your office :) cool coons though. I had a pet raccoon many years ago named Rocky. He lived with us until I got a German Shepherd. Dogs and coons don't get along very well, so I donated him to a petting farm.

shakey0818

Nicely organized but not truly a man cave without the pool table in your office :) cool coons though. I had a pet raccoon many years ago named Rocky. He lived with us until I got a German Shepherd. Dogs and coons don't get along very well, so I donated him to a petting farm.

Pool Tables in the basement.

GypsyGraphics

don't know why i like seeing people's work spaces to much... but i do.

permission to ask dumb question shakey?

wouldn't want gino coming along critiquing my questions again. :tongue:
(he probably never went back and saw my "wtbn" response)

shakey0818

don't know why i like seeing people's work spaces to much... but i do.

permission to ask dumb question shakey?

wouldn't want gino coming along critiquing my questions again. :tongue:
(he probably never went back and saw my "wtbn" response)

:ROFLMAO:
Come to think of it GG when i was posting the picts i was thinking of you and i was gonna put a bunch of tools from Harbor Freight around in kinda hidden spaces just to see how many you could find.:smile: