• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mirror Stainless Sign

Dean Fowell

Mades this sign for a company and they want another one I did with my Laser I should get my Vinyl Cutter next 2 weeks let me know what you think I can take it.

Attachments

• image-71478862.png
    image-71478862.png
    848.4 KB · Views: 141

Locals Find!

It would probably be better if you hung a white sheet over it while taking the picture. The reflection of your ceiling really screws it up. It makes the mirror hard to actually see.

Craig Sjoquist

that has a nice image ( laser cut graphic ) even as simple as this is stainless steel really looks good and solid.
A vinyl cutter is nice for some work that calls for it .. mostly now, if like Orlando .. They give alot of the vinyl cut work away to sell something else like a back lighted or whatever that they can make up the difference.

With that ability laser cut find more work and capture the market do something no one is doing.