• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

missing a customer

binki

Each month we look at our previous year customer orders and give them a call to see if they want a repeat order.

August was both sad and happy for us. On the happy side we had a big order in August 2011 for a person that was demanding and time consuming. While it resulted in a big chunk of our month it also consumed all of our time to the exclusion of everyone else. At the end of the day they were not happy we worked 35 hours straight to get their order done even though they were making changes as we were producing the finished product. They are gone and that made me happy.

On the sad side one of our best customers who did as much business with us as the one above and that did wonderful work for our troops abroad is no longer with us. He tragically died earlier this year from complications of a medical problem that were mis-diagnosed and the end result was he passed away.

It is very hard for me to look at our books and see his name there knowing I will never hear from him again. One of the nicest guys you would have ever met and he held an undying love and devotion for the USA and our service personnel. He worked well over 60 hours a week on this project and organized many fund raising events. We miss him very much, not for the work which we did barely over cost, but for someone who truly was a people person.

We truly miss him.

A tribute to him, a 21 flag salute.

:wavingflag: