• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

More "Romanceing the Brush"

SignosaurusRex

11" X 4' Hand Lettered with 1-Shot® lettering enamel.

Attachments

• PICT0116.JPG
    PICT0116.JPG
    446.2 KB · Views: 159
  • PICT0118.JPG
    PICT0118.JPG
    459.5 KB · Views: 139
  • PICT0119.JPG
    PICT0119.JPG
    498.1 KB · Views: 151

SignManiac

Beautiful! Brings back memories of work from my old days. Actually inspires me to whip out a brush, open a can of 1-shot, and have at it. I'm looking forward to the day when I don't have to focus on the business side and can kick back and paint for the love of it:rock-n-roll:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Everything about it is excellent.... even the color combination is exquisite. The subtle background works well, too.

I give it............. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

shoresigns

Beautiful!

If I had to pick out one thing, the alignment of the hard drop shadow on "TERMINAL" bothers me a bit. You've got the offset of the shadow slightly more than the width of the letter strokes, which leaves the awkward slivers you see between the letter and the shadow.

SignosaurusRex

Everything about it is excellent.... even the color combination is exquisite. The subtle background works well, too.

I give it............. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks Gino, I'm going to make a couple changes to it. Shadow color on the inset boarder line instead of the Teal and lighten up the shadow of TERMINAL a tad bit.

Jillbeans

I like the teal inset border!
I did 2 mock-blocks at the show in your honor, the second with an outline. :Big Laugh

SignosaurusRex

Looks great but I gotta ask... What does one do at the Terminal Amusement Center?

Nik, the "Terminal" has a dual meaning in this case. Not only a location which people and goods pass through in the process of comings and goings, but also a condition (without cure). My shop and man-cave might be considered, Better yet..."SignManiacs" shop and man-cave might be the ultimate "Terminal Amusement Center". ;)

SignosaurusRex

I forgot to mention... The main copy letter style / font, is a "soon to be released" font from Steve Contreras (A&S SignFonts). This particular font is called "Old Iron" and will be released through Letterhead Fonts. It currently has over 800 characters/glyphs/ligatures/alternates, etc. and still growing!

vid

Always a treat to see your exquisite brushwork!

I forgot to mention... The main copy letter style / font, is a "soon to be released" font from Steve Contreras (A&S SignFonts). This particular font is called "Old Iron" and will be released through Letterhead Fonts. It currently has over 800 characters/glyphs/ligatures/alternates, etc. and still growing!

:thumb: niiiiiiice.