• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mosh's daily commute

animenick65

I understand your frustration with him, but you do more harm to yourself (specifically your reputation) than him with childish threads such as this. Congratulations on that. Your best bet is to ignore someone like this. They will go away on their own in time.

Mosh

I just fell out of my chair! LOL!
My fourth wife has a car just like that, only with doors!

What is wrong with having 6 or 15 beers after work? I don't drive on public roads drunk, to often. I stay out in the field roads, you can go for 30 miles or so on them, if you have keys to the gates.

ProWraps

i figured you would like that. hopefully it doesnt "destroy" my reputation! i am actually enjoying the creation and further development of the mosh character.

i do have to tell you. if you REALLY are who you are portraying, im begining to find you f*cking hillarious.

SignosaurusRex

36 - 38 years old......fourth wife? Christ, I'd drink 6-15 beers a day, driving dirt roads and two-tracks through corn fields as well. :doh:

When does your neighbor take possession of your farm?

BobM

What a great wrap MOSH, looks like that car had no right side. How'ed ya git the driver to move??????????????????????????

gnatt66

i searched for a 'safe' link to a video....but couldn't.

but i can't help but visualize Mosh as an amalgamation of Ricky and Julian from Trailer park Boys, complete with their car.

here's a pic...and the fella in the middle..well, you've already met him ;)

Attachments

• trailerparkboys.jpg
    trailerparkboys.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 89