• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Motherboard Fuses?

Headhunterx

I need some of these fuses that are pictured here only I need the ones that have a "50" on them. I need to know where to get them. I have found several different kinds but I am not sure of the amp rating or the voltage rating so if anyone can help I would appreciate it very much.

Thank You,
Richard

Attachments

• cp2.bmp
    541.8 KB · Views: 228

randya

Yes it is a nano2 type fuse 5.0 amp you can get these fuses from a company called fuses unlimited in Chatsworth CA 800 255 1919 part number 0452002 MRL same fuse as the black but now they are white.

Headhunterx

Yes it is a nano2 type fuse 5.0 amp you can get these fuses from a company called fuses unlimited in Chatsworth CA 800 255 1919 part number 0452002 MRL same fuse as the black but now they are white.

Thanks for your help and I really do appreciate it!!

Richard

randya

You are very welcome,
Perhaps you are willing to post a few pictures and a procedure for identifying and replacement.

These surface mount devices can be a bit tricky

Headhunterx

You are very welcome,
Perhaps you are willing to post a few pictures and a procedure for identifying and replacement.

These surface mount devices can be a bit tricky

I will do that as soon as I get caught up on some work.

Thank You,
Richard