• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MOTORCYCLE WRAP(honda GL1800)

PhantomNeon

honda%20goldwing%20wallpaper%201.jpg

honda_gl_1800_gold_wing_2003_2.jpg I have a customer that want to wrap his Honda GL 1800 ( Goldwing) bike, he wants a digital flag around his bike with a eagle at front....
I don't even know where to find a template...
also looks very complicated for match the pieces ...
someone made a job like this before ?
the problem is that he wants when you see the bike looks like a nice flag moving by the wind....
Any advice will be apreciated !!!!
if I do the job ( ????) I will use aurora graphics file,,, but looks very complicated really....

Last edited:

Flame

There are still some things in this world best left to the airbrush. I've wrapped a lot of oddball stuff, but I wouldn't touch that project with a 10' pole.

WrapperX

I would avoid the "wrap" and go with more of a cut graphics approach. The body is to bulky - like a bunch of balls or spheres attached to a bike chassis/frame. And we all know you can't wrap a ball with a single sheet of vinyl.

Airbrush is a great way to go about it.