• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mounting Options for 36" x 24" sign

Bigdawg

Just Me
This will be done on whatever substrate best and most cost-effectively does the job - but not coro.

I had suggested a real estate frame, but they said that sat too close to the ground. There is a <large> decorative light pole I COULD attach it to... except the sign won't be up all the time and the bands are ugly when the signs not there.

Anyone have any suggestions? Has to be easily put up and removed but the little ladies in the HOA...

Pat Whatley

Can you install a decorative scroll bracket onto the decorative light pole and let them install it with s-hooks? They could even have a generic "Welcome to ...." sign made to hang when they aren't using it for other event signs.

Bigdawg

Just Me
That's a great idea Pat. We talked about mounting a base sign, then using u-brackets to drop in the other one, but I really felt like we were over-engineering it. It's a very upscale community and that may just be the thing.