• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mugs galore....

GraphixUnlimited

anybody have a good line on anyone who does printed mugs?

ive found a few online but am curious to see if anyone here has had success with one over another.

Cheers eh!

tcorn1965

Isign had someone print his from here, he was very happy with them. I want to say it was WildWestDesigns

Terry

GraphixUnlimited

just noticed 4over has started doing mugs... used them in the past with success.

but i will check out and see if can find wild there.

thanks

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
obviously give wild west a shot, from what I hear he does great sublimation stuff, but if you're looking for spot color type work, I've had great results from megafast, been using them for a couple years now. www.megafasline.com

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
+1 for megafastline.com they have great prices on drinkware.

I'm not happy with them right now..... but only because they told me the item I just ordered last night was out of stock and it's of course for a client that has to have it "right away".:frustrated:

You don't happen to know of anyone else who offers clear plastic water bottles in 50 piece runs with fast turnaround, do you? Something like this one http://www.megafastline.net/ProductDetail.aspx?prid=70&cid=3