• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multiple copies in Winplot.

For some reason, just recently, Winplot won't put multiple copies next to each other along the width of the roll, it cuts one, feeds the film out then cuts the next copy, then feeds, etc. I just got off the phone with Summa Tech Support asking if it's just a setting that got unchecked and he told me that "Winplot has never been able to put copies next to each other along the width of the roll, it's always been along the x-axis." I would accept his answer if it didn't work for thousands of decals in the past.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Bad.jpg
    Bad.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Good.jpg
    Good.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 122

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

What I would check is what you have the feed set to in Winplot. If you have "feed after job" selected then the cutter will feed the material forward and cut the next copy in the feed direction(y-axis). Conversely, if you have "no feed after job" selected the cutter will cut the next copy to the right of the first job, which sounds like what you're trying to do. I would make sure you have "no feed after job" selected and that should fix the problem.

Feel free to email me at philj@summa.us if that doesn't fix the problem and I will look into other possible solutions for you.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Summa Inc.