• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multiple copies

lknmedia

We have a new FC7000 MKII 130

We have printed multiple copies of 1 job with reg marks on each copy on a roll of 54" paper. We used the whole roll.

We are trying to get the plotter to cut more than one of these at a time ....

We cannot get it to advance to the next copy's reg marks and continue cutting.

Using Cutting Master 2 with Illus CS3.

Tried Roll settings 1 and 2.

We have set the Y copies to more than one and have tried numerous setting for the Spacing parameter .. after successfully cutting the first copy the plotter goes back to the start and hunts for reg marks.

Dealer and Graphtec tech support have not been able to help at this point.

This seems like it should be an easy thing to do.

Any ideas?

wildside

it is actually a glitch in cutting master, been there, i discovered to fix it, was to upgrade to cutting software other than cutting master

i don't totally follow your question, you printed an entire roll of vinyl with registration marks on each one, and then trying to go back and cut it with the OPOS setup?

what printer/rip software are you using?

jscarl

Try introducing yourself before asking for help. Be polite to us, an we might be polite to you.

lknmedia

it is actually a glitch in cutting master, been there, i discovered to fix it, was to upgrade to cutting software other than cutting master

i don't totally follow your question, you printed an entire roll of vinyl with registration marks on each one, and then trying to go back and cut it with the OPOS setup?

what printer/rip software are you using?

Thanks for your reply.

We actually just got it to work.

We printed with the Segment Area Type 2 marks and it would never work. So we removed that layer in the file and added marks again but using the plain Type 2 (only corners) and it worked!

Sorry about no intro ... we have a huge job due in the am and not much time to do a proper intro.

Thanks again for your help though and we hope to be able to contribute back to the board soon!