• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoch falcon help/recomendations

1leonchen

i am currently getting a mutoh falcon 48 inch and would like ur oppinion on these printers. for examples media, types of drawbacks, what to do and what not to do. finally if any one has the offical manual a eletronic format then please let me have it please. ur opinon is valid to me. i work with large format printers daily so i have the basic exprence.but not a motoh

schurms

I would say they are a OK printer if you can buy it right. The biggest thing I would say is your RIP . I have ciberprint and works really good. Others on here have different and will give you alot of opinions. All I can tell you is you want to go with something that is provin and has good tech support. I have a falcon jr and the falcons are noted to not lay down big prints without stripping in print. Most of this is your profile and RIP. If you can get a buy and pay cash go for it. Go for it.

1leonchen

i am investing in this printer one the price is reasonabletwo i want a value jet 54 inch but i dont even get that amount of cash for the year. also when i buy a new printer i was plannig to conver it to dye sub ink and use it for t shirt graphics.

Last edited:

1leonchen

one the price is not too bad. two i dont make enough sallary for the year.i would love to buy a value jet 54 inch but i dont make that much money a year. also i was planning to work it so i can buy some thing new and then convering it to dye sub inks so i can print t shirts. also i have flexi 8.1 rip print and cut.

zgraphics

i have a 62 inch printer and its not old, I bought brand new. Works great. Make sure
you get the right profiles. If you have any question pm me.