• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1624 (kcmy) no cartridge

theshop9100

Hey everybody, I was in the middle of doing a head wash on my mutoh 1624, (I've never done one before so I really dont know what I'm doing) but everything seemed to be going good. Then it beeps and says (kcmy) no cartridge. Does this just mean it's done? I put the cleaning cartridges back in, but it didn't like that, gave some other error. So I thought, well maybe it wants the ink cartridges back? I put them in and it read them all and says (kcmy) ink discharged I think, something like that anyway. Is it done? What do I do now? Do i just do an initial charge somehow? Do I just hit enter and it will do something else? I read the manual, but it is nothing like the actual printer menus, hard to figure out what it really wants you to do. As always any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

theshop9100

Didn't help my situation however, was not able to get all of the cleaning fluid to pump out of the black line. Solventinkjet says because the membrane inside the head is broken and not allowing enough suction for it to pull through. Is this the same gasket you were talking about in my other post Ssignature? Thanks for your reply by the way, really appreciate all your help