• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh 1624 or hp l25500?

quicksigns

If you can get a mutoh 1624 for the same price as an hp l25500 with all the upgrades for $12,995, which one would you get?

quicksigns

Anyone? If you had a chance to buy the mutoh 1624 for the price of $12,000 would you purchase that over the l25500?

ProWraps

depends of if you want the properties of solvent (smell, outgassing) or the properties of latex (no smell, no outgassing).

for me it was simple, i have a 7 month old daughter now. solvent had to go.

njshorts

depends of if you want the properties of solvent (smell, outgassing) or the properties of latex (no smell, no outgassing).

for me it was simple, i have a 7 month old daughter now. solvent had to go.

evosolvent, no odor.

id go with the hp.

Robert M

Mutoh

We just set up a new Mutoh last week, it will do banner at 300 square feet per hour like they say.
Check with your dealer about the new Mutoh bulk ink system, I hear it will cut your ink costs down by 20%
Plus you get a RIP and a two year warranty

PS I am a Mutoh dealer, slightl bias

BadAss

We have one of each. Love the HP a bit more, No maintnace better ink cost and can laminate immediatly after print. The Mutoh is a bit quicker, easier to change media and you can print on a scrap piece. So it depends on your output. But I do like the HP better overall. M*