• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon 38 print test

TC

So I have had a cutter for a about 3 years I am now upgrading to a Summa D75 and also looking to stop outsourcing by print work by getting a printer. With this machine I am looking to do mostly banners until I can afford a laminator and or Roland. Looking at a Mutoh Falcon 38 for $1,500 with about 40 yards of banners material and 40 of the cheaper Orajet I believe 3562. I am concerned about the print quality it when it prints it has white lines though it especially in the print test, is it dirty heads that can be cleaned or new heads? He ran the basic cleaning process right before these were printed. Also what about the soft wear to run it, is their a basic free/cheap rip to get started? Is $1,500 fair price? Will you guys check out the pics Thanks a ton Cassidy

#1.jpg #2.jpg #3.jpg #4.jpg #5.jpg

Dennis422

I believe it is the partially clogged print heads. I have the same issues with my Falcon Outdoor 48.
I bought ultra sonic cleaner and I'll see if I can clean them out like that.

CRD

If the seller can not show testprint without missing nozzles dont buy it.
If it does not include a rip 1500 is to much.

Paco