• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 46 Problem..HELP!!

bmatlock5

I recently purchased an older Falcon 46" off craigslist for $300. I have a Jr., so I figured it would make a good companion. I had a tech up here working on my Jr printing problem and while he was here, had him overhaul the 46" When I bought it the guy told me he did not know what was wrong, but he was told it was maintenance staion causing problem. Machine worked as far as booting up and heaters worked. So I had tech replace both heads, capping station, pump, wiper, and the two small lines into the waste tank. We also went from eco-plus to eco-ultra ink.

The test prints all look fine, not a problem, but when I try to print from flexi 8.5, it just pours the ink down, I mean it is pooled up on the vinyl. I have tried three or four different profiles, and they all do the same thing. Anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong?? I really believe it is a setting somewhere since the nozzle checks print like they should. This problem only occurs when I print from Flexi. Any help would be appreciated!!

BobCap

Have you used the color profiler to set up the profile?

There is an adjustment for the amount of ink used in there. Try adjusting that.