• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon outdoor 62 Cleaning Maint.

mharrison

Hello everyone, My name is Martin and Im somewhat new to these printers. I would just like to know the proper care and cleaning that I need to do on this machine. I hear alot about power cleaning but dont know about it. Should I leave my machine on all the time? If someone has a good cleaning schedule or routine I would greatly appreciate it. I print alot on vinyl and banners, and they look great. Im also about to purchase a new 1614 mutoh to use a primary machine because of the speed and quality for vehicle wraps. Thanks for all posted help.:smile:

Lindsay50111

In the shop I work in we do a normal clean and test print every morning when we start up the machine. On Friday's at the end of the day we run a power clean, remove the paper, use cotton swabs and alcohol to clean the machine. We run a power clean if the morning test print shows lines in it. Like you we run ours constantly but if for some reason we aren't using it we turn it off and lift the rollers up. Hope this helps.