• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor JR Charlotte, NC

I have a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor JR that I am wanting to sell. I purchased it used with ink hardened in the lines and heads due to being taken out of service improperly. I have taken it apart, removed the bad heads and cleaned all the lines. I have all brand new parts to go in it including a new black and color head, new capping station, new dampers and wipers and new ink set. It powers on and goes through all the motions fine with no errors. I am working on getting it put back together, but if someone wants it as is that is fine too. I have well over $1,000 in new parts. I am asking $2000 OBO, local pick up only.

I have a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor JR that I am wanting to sell. I purchased it used with ink hardened in the lines and heads due to being taken out of service improperly. I have taken it apart, removed the bad heads and cleaned all the lines. I have all brand new parts to go in it including a new black and color head, new capping station, new dampers and wipers and new ink set. It powers on and goes through all the motions fine with no errors. I am working on getting it put back together, but if someone wants it as is that is fine too. I have well over $1,000 in new parts. I am asking $2000 OBO, local pick up only.

The printer is back together and everything is working 100% with the exception of the color head. The brand new color head I purchased was faulty and has missing nozzles. Other than that, it is good to go. I need this thing gone, I will entertain any reasonable offers.