• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"My brother-in-law is a graphic designer in New York City" oh yay...

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
What site do you guys do this AI stuff on? I have a few things I would like to test out LOL
There's a lot of them, some are free, some charge. here's a brief list of what I use and have used...

Midjourney
Playground AI
Limewire
Stable Diffusion

There's many more, these are the handful that I've used. Midjourney is my go to AI but the others have their uses. All of these are accessed through Discord , an exceedingly complicated messaging application. I just use it in order to access these AI programs. I have only rudimentary skills and understanding when it comes to Discord. Exactly the way I want it.

gnubler

"Looks good" "That's great", etc. are not approvals, they're commentary. I've always asked for a specific "Yes, proceed" for an approval. All of my clients knew this and cooperated because they knew that I would do nothing until I received this approval.
I've been down that road and the response I always get back is "I already approved it". So I understand 'looks good' to mean 'approved'.

Sometimes I feel like certain customers are playing a sick game, after you ask them a question 3-4 times and get back more responses that don't answer the original question.
Me: What size of banner do you need?
Customer: I want a blue background with white letters.
Me: What size of banner? Where are you hanging it?
Customer: Can you send me a proof first?
Me: What size...