• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my Edge has gone over the Edge

gabagoo

First job this morning a simple 50 decals. I come back into the office after they are cut and I see the roll is on the floor , right next to the machine. I look and it cut the wrong size squares and obviously way more than I set up. This is the second time I have seen this in the last couple of weeks. This is also the computer that seems to be suffering from these strange bouts of slowing right down and then going back to normal. Sometimes I see the icons sort of get locked up after pressing them, so for instance if I hit the print icon you can see it depresses and then it sits there for upwards of 5 minutes at times and then the job goes through. Yesterday everything printed and opened and cut perfectly the way it is supposed to. I ran a full viral check with no probs. You suppose there are sun spots happening lol . :omg2:

gabagoo

I sent it from composer but I am thinking when I hit the cut key the spooler or quickplot somehow is sending a file from yesterday although I would think that information would be gone after the computer is turned off at night. As I said I have seen this twice in the last week or so and after 12 years of using the edge. It is strange but more importantly how can I be sure when sending the cut file that it is indeed the one I see on the screen?

Service Sign Co

It's here in the explore menu. I f there are extra files there it's probably your problem delete any seppath files from that folder too if you have any

Last edited: