• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My head hurts! Font ID please!!!

flyinhawaiian968

For the life of me, I can't seem to find this font on my system! Thought it was Calligrapher, but its not.

Thanks folks!

Chris

Attachments

• text.jpg
    text.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 69

flyinhawaiian968

Hmmm, now that I'm looking at it a bit more closely, its still not quite exact, the top of the "t" and "h" is different, although I'm not sure if the original sample should have had it but is deteriorated from being faxed to me.

Guess I'll submit it with Snippet and see if its acceptable as-is, and if someone does recognize this one, I'll change it out before I do the banner for the client.

Chris

flyinhawaiian968

Oye! Don't you just hate it when fonts have multiple names? Blue outline is Snippet, red outline is Present.

And on top of that, Kudasai is just a skewed version of one of the above! Whoever put that font together though, they really made the kerning for caps weird! The "M" is justified to the left edge, instead of it dropping below the line, and the "S" is scrunched up, so it looks out of place with the rest of the letters.

Oh well, customer was fine with the layout as-is, and they are now able to use that font for other church/school items, so everyone wins!

Chris

Attachments

• text comparison.jpg
    text comparison.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 72