• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My jv 33 does not turn on

srac15g

Hi
I own a mimaki cjv 30-160. I've replaced the print head and when I turnd the machine on, Error 07 comes up, turn the machine off and reinstall the 2 ribbon cable. Turn on, now Error 200, turn off reinstall ribbon cables, turn on and during start up the machine turn off and not turning on any more. Green light on start bottom in front is on, the display blink for a srcond and shutdown. We have a very bed service here in Israel the local dealer for mimaki does not come back to me for 2 days. PLEASE HELP
Best rgards
Yehuda

Rooster

The service manual says to just cycle the power off and then back on after 2-3 minutes for both of those error messages. Both errors are related to the head memory. I seem to recall the error 07 requires you to turn the machine off and then back on a few times to give the machine a chance to load the head rank ID settings from the new head.

If you have an non-mimaki head it may be incompatible with your machine and it isn't managing to find the head memory it need to reset the voltage to the new head.

Unfortunately the next step after the power cycling is to start replacing cables, then the head slider board and then the main power board until the problem is fixed.