• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My new method of installing post and panel signs...

Moze

The pictures are of a test hole dug in the yard and of the bit.

Video is of a V-shaped post & panel sign installed on Friday.

[video=youtube;VgcxGYV3ab4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgcxGYV3ab4[/video]

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 99
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 31DdGlZXjuL._SY300_.jpg
    31DdGlZXjuL._SY300_.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 77

visual800

Hell yes! Time to drag the hilti to the fields! Always wondered why i coulnt put an auger head on a hilti. If you have ever dug a hole in bama you will learn quickly to despise it

Z SIGNS

Wow that was a quick installation.

You have officially earned your PHD (post hole digger) in sign installation.

How much was that new toy ?

John Butto

Texas

Instead of bringing all the fancy toys in the back of the pick up and $3.50 a gallon for gas in the generator. You could have loaded some of those illegals coming over the boarder down there in the pick up. One with a post hole digger and one with a shovel. $20 each and call it a day. Just saying.

Moze

I have been doing that for years,it sure helps. Dont you bring a post hole digger with you?

I used to, but it seems to cost more time than it's worth. The soil/clay just sticks to it and you spend more time removing the clay from the post hole digger than from the hole. I just remove it by hand, doesn't take too long.

Wow that was a quick installation.

You have officially earned your PHD (post hole digger) in sign installation.

How much was that new toy ?

It's around $850 new but I got one lays at the wrong price for about half of that.

Moze m dont know what hilti right off hand but its big, heavy and will drill through anything.

This is a demolition hammer...I wonder if you're taking about a rotary hammer?

Instead of bringing all the fancy toys in the back of the pick up and $3.50 a gallon for gas in the generator. You could have loaded some of those illegals coming over the boarder down there in the pick up. One with a post hole digger and one with a shovel. $20 each and call it a day. Just saying.

Yeah but hiring illegal immigrants is illegal. Then we'd both be breaking the law. :)