• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My wife just showed this to me ....

Redwave Signs

Is there an area in the forum for terrible signs????
:banghead:

Attachments

• engrish-funny-zorak-burritos-didnt-go-over-too-well.jpg
    engrish-funny-zorak-burritos-didnt-go-over-too-well.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 79

skyhigh

As terrible as that is, I've seen much worse. How sad is that?

I was at the mall last week working on some channel letters, when I saw this van lettered with duct tape & black electrical tape (a 2 color job). Damn if the battery on my cell phone camera didn't die.

I was sure that pic would have won a prize of some sort.

Redwave Signs

I made a pair of magnetic signs for a handyman a few weeks ago ... told him he needed to install them on a smooth surface of his truck, placing them over molding will not work. So i saw him last week and he had put them on the quarter panel and put duct tape to hold them in place. :covereyes:

fmg

I made a pair of magnetic signs for a handyman a few weeks ago ... told him he needed to install them on a smooth surface of his truck, placing them over molding will not work. So i saw him last week and he had put them on the quarter panel and put duct tape to hold them in place. :covereyes:
Such a high degree of intelligence levels!

GypsyGraphics

As terrible as that is, I've seen much worse. How sad is that?

I was at the mall last week working on some channel letters, when I saw this van lettered with duct tape & black electrical tape (a 2 color job). Damn if the battery on my cell phone camera didn't die.

I was sure that pic would have won a prize of some sort.

duct tape & electrical tape.... a 2 color job!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Billct2

At least I can read it and understand it (misspellings and all), and it's probably a homedone job...which I find less bothersome than $3500 wraps by "professionals" I can't read

Custom_Grafx

There should be a competition here to see how many mis spelled words we can string together to make a sentence.

I'm thinking.

"MINUS well have BRACKFAS this morning."

BobM

"It's a wrap". Ingenious way of capturing your attention. I hope the pay more attention to preparing their food than they do their advertising.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Dang! Do a Google search on "Brackfas" and see what you get. Looks like a viral campaign to me....perhaps it's intentional.

JB