• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Name this vehicle...

Silver Star DC

Good Friday afternoon everybody.
I need a little help finding a template for this vehicle. I have searched through all my templates and I have had no luck. Could someone point me in the right direction? Tell me what its called and where to find it?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2012-02-29_11-41-27_93.jpg
    2012-02-29_11-41-27_93.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 68
  • 2012-02-29_11-42-14_172.jpg
    2012-02-29_11-42-14_172.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 53

fmg

I have the template if you want it.I custom drew mine as you will find you have to with most of these type of vehicles as they are all rather stupidly different.LMK

Silver Star DC

Well...I thought about drawing it, but i'm kind of behind schedule. I know thats not a very good excuse, but I'm running with it.

Colorado...I just have to ask. did you come to East TN and take a picture of my Great Uncle? I swear it looks just like him.

FMG...if you don't mind sharing your template, I would greatly appreciate it. As I have looked and looked and looked some more for that template.