• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need 300 embroidered hats!

149motorsports

my full time company i work for is looking to get 300 camo hats (not the foam junk) embroidered approx 6,000 stiches. will supply the file, pm with price ship to pittsbrgh pa

WildWestDesigns

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

As to embroidery on foam hats, that doesn't work, at least not in my experience for longevity. Can it be done.... sure, but I know my machines don't like to embroider on it.

What file type are you supplying? You'll also need to suply a thread stitch chart as well, unless it's not a lot of color and you know what color you are wanting. Also need to make sure that the file is setup for hats, especially if it's structured hats. You can usually get away with a logo crest file to double as a hat file if the hats are low profile and unstructured. If they are structured you should have a file setup for those types of hats specifically.

149motorsports

send me a link to your camo hats, we are not supplying anything. we have the file digitized, looking for someone by next week. i do not check this board everyday, send a pm to my email.thanks