• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a janitor/plumber clipart style of monopoly man

signmeup

Anyone know where I can find a clipart janitor/plumber man running and holding a bunch of tools? I need a classic 50's style logo and the monopoly man is the best way I can describe the look I'm thinking of. The style of Dan Antonelli's "Courtesy Cleaners" man would be another example of what I'm looking for. Any running guy would do...I can add the tools.

signmeup

Hey....he's got the right look. Thanks!

My intention is to gather a few examples like that up and then clean up the customers existing logo in that style.

signmeup

Here is what the customer is using now. I want to clean this up so you tell what it is a little better. I think it's gone through a few autoscans and it's lost it's detail.

Attachments

• Janitor.jpg
    Janitor.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 96

Jillbeans

I have always loved those guys.
They have a nostalgic charm that never goes out of style.
There is one on Brian the Brush's ABCDesign CD.
Love....Jill

TheSellOut

I think some more personalized eyes would do wonders for this little guy!

Attachments

• JanitorMan.jpg
    JanitorMan.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 93

signmeup

That looks great Heath. Thanks! Here he is with better eyes and a few other very minor tweaks.

Attachments

• Janitor2.jpg
    Janitor2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 140

TheSellOut

no, not at all...totally fits his style and he looks much nicer!! I looked at the Monopoly man, as you mentioned, for some inspiration.

Craig Sjoquist

Well the plumber one is better .. that one you cleaned up is a painter or mix of window cleaner guy..does not fit plumber at all

I"m fairly sure that you can find the inspiration for that particular image from a book titled "Mostly Happy Clip Art of the 30'S, 40'S, and 50's". I think it's a stock item at Barnes and Nobles.

signmeup

Craig, He's not a plumber...he's a cleaner.
I decided to give him a new face. Whadda ya think?

Attachments

• JanitorMan3.jpg
    JanitorMan3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 74

signmeup

Here's how it came out. I decided to give the little guy some colour. The customer loved it. Great customer too.....didn't ask for a single change.

Attachments

• Bowes.jpg
    Bowes.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 93