• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a supplier for fabric type digitally printed backdrops

Pat Whatley

No, I'm not talking about vinyl banner material before anybody tries telling me that will work.

I've got a customer than needs an 8' x 12' backdrop with a 3" rod pocket at the top printed. She's looking for something with a soft fabric feel to it printed in a photo gray with their logo in the center.

The only catch is she wants to see a sample of the gray color. She's not real picky about it, she just wants to make sure it's in the general shade she needs. Her last one was almost white, the one before was too dark.

Does ANYBODY know a supplier for something like this who can run a sample? I have no problem paying for the sample and I understand setups and having to run the full width of a roll but two suppliers won't run samples, my other two quoted over $100 each to run it.

If it can't be done, it can't be done. I'm not looking for somebody to lose money chasing this one job from me. Just hoping somebody out there had a lead.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
AAA Flag and Banner is pretty huge with Fabric doing Dye Sub up to 10ft. You can call Micah at 714-448-0638 maybe he can help you if no one else can. Just let him know Josh Cormany sent you. Does Merrit do dye sub? He would be a good source maybe too.

Letterbox Mike

Try contacting Lauren at Orbus, I'm sure she can help you with that, she's great to work with. PM me if you need the contact info.

cgsigns_jamie

Mike at Merritt quoted me for a backdrop last week... Have you contacted him?

Maybe they could run your sample off with another customers order? (I'm assuming they print backdrops from time to time)