• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need business cards with foil or metallic finish??

max

Morning everyone,
Had a cusomer call this morn looking for business cards with metallic or foil finish. I have been using 4over for several years for business cards with great success. however 4overs policies say that I have to be a 2nd level customer to have the right to order these types of crds from them(guess ordering 3 or 4 times a month from them isnt enough)???
so was wondering if anyone could recommend another bus card suplier that offers metallic or foil... thanks so much for any info

:thankyou:

Charlie J

4over's loyalty program is so stupid. Why wouldn't you want to make all of your options available to your customers? I've consistently been a level 2 customer since they started the loyalty program. I don't get my prints from anywhere else...so how could I be any more loyal?

It's just a scheme to try and get you to place more orders.

Locals Find!

I can give you figures and order them for you if you wanna pm me the details. I will just charge you whatever they charge me + 2.9% & 30 cents paypal charges me to run a card.

JoshLoring

Love foil.

Attachments

• image-1117496074.png
    image-1117496074.png
    760.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2239010589.png
    image-2239010589.png
    834.3 KB · Views: 64

SqueeGee

thanks to everyone. definitely not using 4over anymore...

I was in the same boat several months ago and felt the same way. The thing is that they are just tough to beat for the price and quality.

BTW, to get around my issue, I had someone here order for me. Good luck!

signswi

Spoiled in Wisconsin for options but find a good local offset printer and develop a relationship. No way would I send out for foil without being able to do a press check.