• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Hardware Key for Rasterlink Pro 3

Convex Signs

I bought Mimaki JV3-130 SP2 from the craigslist. The seller gave me the wasatch Rip 6.5 and Rasterlink Pro 3 but he gave me only one hardware key which was for Wasatch 6.5 and he said that I would be able to use this for both wasatch and Rasterlink Pro 3. That was the first time I bought the digital printer so thats why I didnt know that both softwares need the individual hardware key, so the seller lied to me. Now I am running wasatch softrip 6.5 but I am not fully satisfied with the output and I want to use rasterlink pro 3 which I cant run because of no hardware key. I want to ask if somebody has that software for sale on a reasonable price. Can somebody tell me which is more powerful software between these two? Wasatch & rasterlink?? Thanks in advance.

Raster link pro (RLP) software especially design for only mimaki printers, this is very good , speed and quality is good compare to others rips because mimaki people itself they created profiles for it, and this RLP is free software no need dongle,

RLP Developer is wasatch inc,USA

Better use RLP, Now we are using RLP 4 it will support your printer
:thumb:

Matt-Tastic

If you get a key, you're buying the software. For that price, get a better RIP other than RLP, which will support other printers besides Mimaki (for down the road).

When you buy RIP software, you're paying for the key. The software is free for download on most of their websites, but doesn't do anything without the key.