• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help on software.

Bret151

okay i have been out of the game for a while . i had cibercut software and my old computer crashed so cibercut will not work with window 10 . i do mainly dirtbike and trailer stuff for myself and some buddies i do not sell anything . i have a old ssk designtech 60 which is close to a graphtec . what software do yall suggest ? thanks

JBurton

Signtologist
Evidently, SSK changed names to signpile.com 15 years ago, contacting their support helped the guy in this thread: https://www.signs101.com/threads/ssk-designtech-60.3776/
That being said, without a graphics program to start, drivers are the least of your worries. I'd look for an old version of corel that isn't subscription based, but I'm a big fan of corel. Never heard of cibercut, but surecutsalot has graphtec support, and I believe is cheap. The high seas have all sorts of graphics programs at a discount if you're into that, not being for professional work, I don't see any real problem there...

jimdtg

The most important thing is you need communication driver for your cutter if it uses USB port as connection or you are using Serials/LPT to USB adapter.