• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland XR640

robert griffith

BIG BOB'S SIGNS & GRAPHIC'S
Just put new Head in My Printer it's A DX6 head same in the Printer and the Printer is tell me Wrong head Someone Please Help .

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I've seen this happen if you don't put the ribbon cables back in their respective places....I don't believe Lexjet is going to give you any money back but of course you should try! Roland is extremely generous when it comes to swapping out heads which is why we've found it better to just get the heads from Roland then to go with the savings at Lexjet/S-One etc.

robert griffith

BIG BOB'S SIGNS & GRAPHIC'S
I've seen this happen if you don't put the ribbon cables back in their respective places....I don't believe Lexjet is going to give you any money back but of course you should try! Roland is extremely generous when it comes to swapping out heads which is why we've found it better to just get the heads from Roland then to go with the savings at Lexjet/S-One etc.
Too late now I put new Cable just like it Said to do I got them in the right place check it 3 times I have not had any problems with Digiprint/S- one etc.

Hi Robert
The error (wrong head) means that the head cables were not connected correctly. See the attached photo to see the correct way to connect them.

and the head is an Epson Model, Roland Mutoh or Mimaki they use the same Roland head, it is not a problem for whoever sells it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 70