• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with cutter LIYU TC631-AA

ClaireDesigns

Hi all

I have been having some problems getting the cut accurate on the LIYU TC631-AA. I'm using this with VinylMaster LTR V4.0.

When setting up for a cut I move the blade to the bottom right marker corner. Press down on this to makesure it is directly on the marker. What I find though is that I have to position it slightly inside the marker or the cutter errors and isn't able to scan the markers (this may be partly my problem?) So when I do set the origin to be slightly inside the marker my cuts are never perfectly accurate and are always a bit lopsided.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've tried calibrating the arms offset in VinylMaster and that seems fine.

I should also mention in VinylMaster I notice that the markers seem to be missing a few pixels in the corner (attached image) - maybe this is the problem? I don't know how to fix this in VinylMaster itself. I may try a test using photoshop to fix it.

Thanks for any help!

Claire

Attachments

• Marker.PNG
    Marker.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited: