• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need lighting recommendations

We want to light the flat panel sign above the door of our shop but we aren't sure what the best type of lighting fixture might be for this application. After browsing through hundreds of fixtures on the lowes website, I have yet to find anything suitable so maybe someone here is fimiliar enough with outdoor lighting to suggest something.

The pic shows the location of existing light fixtures and old wiring. We want to replace the wiring and add new fixtures that are preferably low profile, LED, and only shine one direction, toward the sign.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• ssns.jpg
    ssns.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 147

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I no longer have their catalog, but if you describe what you're looking for to Bryan at LightAll, he'll be able to help you.

I'm sure there are options closer to you, but since no one else is responding yet...

rjssigns

Maybe build a false frame for it that holds LED's? I think that would "wash" the face fairly well.

MikePro

Maybe build a false frame for it that holds LED's? I think that would "wash" the face fairly well.
+1 this.
custom is always a good direction, especially for a sign shop.

edge-lighting kits are available via many internet sources.