• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need oversized mouse pads

MatthewTimothy

I have a client that is looking for custom printed oversized mouse pads and i have to clue who i can sub this work out to. Any ideas out there?? Im on the east coast and need the work done by about Jan-Feb.

Typestries

Hi there, if you let us know the sizes and quantities, we would be happy to quote. We flatbed UV print the product in 1/8 and 1/4" thicknesses.
Thanks!

Typestries

Eh, I thought you meant really oversized (like counter pad size, 12 x 24, etc), for the size you mentioned, hit up Evan at wild west for sure. He rocks!

WildWestDesigns

Thanks for the kind words everyone. He has a very specific mouse pad in mind though that won't work with the sublimation process, otherwise I would have been able to do it no problem.

Thanks again for the kind words.

MatthewTimothy

Thanks for the kind words everyone. He has a very specific mouse pad in mind though that won't work with the sublimation process, otherwise I would have been able to do it no problem.

Thanks again for the kind words.

dont really need to go exactly with that, just similar in size, my bad