• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need printed Truck door names

149motorsports

I need some who can print an order for me. It needs to be cast vinyl and laminated and contour cut!

(2) sizes 15in by 29in
(2) sizes 3.5in by 8in

Please pm me a price shipped and what material,yr its rated for! My zip is 15126.

Will be ordering these this week I believe the clients will be placing.thanks

149motorsports

Thanks Jill. I've checked out a lot of places for printing. Most take forever to get back to you with answers. Still haven found a good company to do my printing, getting frustrating! lol

HulkSmash

Thanks Jill. I've checked out a lot of places for printing. Most take forever to get back to you with answers. Still haven found a good company to do my printing, getting frustrating! lol

probably you're trying to get 6 sqft printed at a wholesale rate. For something that small find a local company to help you...

Most shops are going to have a minimum.. and you're most likely going to hit it.

OldPaint

6 sq ft..........at $4-5 a sq ft locally....its only $30........2 truck doors printed and applied $75.00.....so what did you do quote em $35??????? hehehehehehehe

Signs365 is so easy it's pathetic. You could have an account set up in less that a half hour, art set up in 5 minutes, graphic ordered in 2 minutes, shipped next day.

HulkSmash

A job like this is honestly just a huge waste of time. We turn this stuff down daily. We just don't make the money we need on them.

I'd quote $250 for print and install on that, and the guy down the street charges 80$.

huge waste of our time.

149motorsports

Signs365 is so easy it's pathetic. You could have an account set up in less that a half hour, art set up in 5 minutes, graphic ordered in 2 minutes, shipped next day.

I signed up for an account to check them out and a guy called me in less than 25 minutes..so far that's pretty impressive customer service. :thumb: Might give them a shot for a job.

DizzyMarkus

Make sure there is enough bleed -- we have had issues getting printed and contour cut letters from them-- in fairness they were 14' runs and they tried twice hehe

Markus

Use whatever bleed you want. just a .05" colored contour (whatever color works best for the situation) outside your cut line would be plenty so you don't get any slight white edges around the perimeter of the cut. Or for a larger cut graphic, you could just make your cut line about .02" slightly inline from where it would normally be. In my personal experience, I've never had an issue with the contour cuts being off even the slightest bit and we've placed hundreds of orders with Signs365. But in the last 6 months or so, I've been adding a slight bleed to my prints anyway mostly to hide any white edges that might otherwise occur and I think it's just a smarter way to set up for print and cut. I've actually always been in awe of the dead accuracy of the cut graphics we've ordered over the last few years from Signs365.