• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to set a "World Record"...

imagep

in late January. I am doing a powder puff event for a fundraiser for my sons highschool, we are going to have it on a Saturday and charge admission, but I figured if we could advertise that we will be making some type of world record attempt we could get a lot more people to show up and pay the $6 admission for the powder puff game.

The games, really a mini-tournament, will be held in early evening, so we could make the attempt before the games, or if it want take too long, we could do it as halftime entertainment. Whatever will bring in the spectators. We figured that a world record attempt would likely bring in people who have no interest in the powder puff game, just to see something interesting.

I have already checked with Guiness Book, basically all we need to do is to submit an application for the type of world record, and they will let us know in advance if it is acceptable. If it is acceptable then all we need to do is to document it and submit the documentation. It really doesn't matter if we make a world record, just that we give it a good try.

Any suggestions on what may be doable?