• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need USB Driver for GCC Jaguar JII-132S cutter

TC Grafix

Hi, every time I go to gccworld.com to register my cutter it says its not on the list. And I need to regster a product before I could download any of the drivers. I just bought this cutter and I cant even use it. I've been usin my old ebay bought cutter to cut out things. And I don't trust that thing at all. I need the Jaguar II USB driver v1.26

Thanks in advance!

TC Grafix

Yep. Been there done that. Talked to tech support to. Nothin. And I'm buyin that USB High Speed Serial Adapter from Keyspan. I'm not sure if thats gonna make a difference. Do I still need the USB driver if I have that?

RebeckaR

If you're using the Keyspan adapter to operate your plotter on a serial port, you won't need the USB driver.

TC Grafix

Well I got it working. I went to best buy and bought something similar to the keyspan adapter for 32 bucks and boy this cutter is a beast! Still haven't decided on a software yet. I'm using sign tools 3 with coreldraw x3 and I actually like it. http://www.engraving.co.za/Support.htm thats where I got the driver from. Got my printer in yesterday. Hopefully gonna have that thing up and running before Sunday. With school and this it ain't that easy to get any free time. Well I think I'm rambling on about something so I'll stop. Thanks for all the help!