• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Wholesaler for Carton Boxes

Mr.Kloud

Hello we're in a niche that is rapidly moving into cardstock type boxes like cereal boxes.

To do this in house would require a purchase of a expensive die cutter. We're hoping to outsource this work for the time being. Does anyone here know or do short run cereal type boxes?

Our average order forecast is 300-500 boxes with some going to 1200-2000.

JimHjr73

Hello we're in a niche that is rapidly moving into cardstock type boxes like cereal boxes.

To do this in house would require a purchase of a expensive die cutter. We're hoping to outsource this work for the time being. Does anyone here know or do short run cereal type boxes?

Our average order forecast is 300-500 boxes with some going to 1200-2000.
There is a a small business in Appleton, WI called Small Quantity Boxes, recently changed the name to Personalized Packaging Systems ( https://personalizedpackagingsystems.com/ ). They have been around for years and compete well with ULine for all sorts of cardboard and cartons. I do not work there but have a friend in the Design department.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Have you looked into the packaging industry at all? It takes some serious equipment to be a player in that arena, more than just a cutter.

Mr.Kloud

Have you looked into the packaging industry at all? It takes some serious equipment to be a player in that arena, more than just a cutter.
Yes, I've done a full dive into it. Looks like most people are using a flat bed printer and flat bed cutter or a rotary die cutter in the niche that we're in.

But definitely understand that it takes a lot of time and capital to get into the field but that's not our intention.

We won't be doing anything related to corrugated. Our intention to create little cardstock boxes for our clients. Have you heard of the windmill die cutter? Looks like a old machine but reliable.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Yes, I've done a full dive into it. Looks like most people are using a flat bed printer and flat bed cutter or a rotary die cutter in the niche that we're in.

But definitely understand that it takes a lot of time and capital to get into the field but that's not our intention.

We won't be doing anything related to corrugated. Our intention to create little cardstock boxes for our clients. Have you heard of the windmill die cutter? Looks like a old machine but reliable.
I haven't but it looks pretty neat. Old fashioned finger eater