• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need wooden frames for Canvas prints

Are you looking for custom made frames? Speacialty sizes and depths? Or your looking for pre cut, already jointed, just slap them together frames? Just about any art supply or photography framing shop should be able to build you frames. They should also carry the pre-cut lengths that you just stick together. If your looking for custom though, I would think about doing them yourself. It can get very pricey unless you have a good supplier.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.

Ordered from these people a while back. All of the product was filled with knots and other irregularities. Most of that order went to the dump.

For vanilla 3/4" stretcher bars in 2" increments go to any farming shop, art supply, or hobby shop. Clear wood and reasonable.

For anything else, make your own. If you don't make a big deal out of it it's a rather simple task. Just cut the pieces at 45 degrees, glue, butt, and three-staple over each side of the joint. Not rocket surgery.