• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing help with GBC 1264 WF

• Thread starter firstclassvinyls
  • Start date
F

firstclassvinyls

Situation:

We are looking to re-rubber our rollers but the company doing it need the diameter size of the roller. They need both sides and the middle because is a crown roller. Could anyone with the same laminator help us get those measurements ? Our laminator rollers were done straight and they are supposed to be crown thats why I can't use my rollers as reference. The company told me to measure with a regular sewing tape and wrap it around to get the correct size of both corners and the middle. Could anyone help thanks in advance.
IMG_0019.jpg

F

firstclassvinyls

Okay so I wasn't able to get my hands on a sewing tape but according to my piece of string the circumference is 10".

I couldn't get a different measurement in the middle - if there is a crown it is so minor that it obviously can't be measure by my "measuring string".

Sorry I know that's probably not much help but it's the best I can do without going out and buying a sewing tape.

Have you tried asking GBC? I've found their support to be very helpful... maybe not so much when you're trying to replace their parts with aftermarket but maybe if you asked the right person they could tell you.

We got it. We had a local guy who had the same machine and got the measurements thank you !!!