• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing white clouds printed on clear vinyl

wrap nerds

I live in okc and i cant find anyone around here that can print me some white clouds similar to the pictures on optically clear vinyl. Any recommendations for someone that could do this would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5350_01.jpg
    IMG_5350_01.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_5351_01.jpg
    IMG_5351_01.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 124

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Anybody can produce that print. Creating the art on a transparent background, however, will present a significant challenge.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Anybody can produce that print. Creating the art on a transparent background, however, will present a significant challenge.
Only printers with white ink capabilities can do what the op has described. Print with a white under flood, pixels only on transparent vinyl. "Anybody" with those printing capabilities could do it. I think the op is asking for that source. I'm not a merchant member... But they are around here somewhere.