• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Company Logo?

tonywhittier

Let me know what you think.

I don't think I'm sold on it yet.

Attachments

• premierv2.jpg
    premierv2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 103

MatthewTimothy

you wont be able to read your website when you print it small and the subtitle wont show up either. take the website out and place underneath and increase the text of the subtitle.

Deaton Design

I think the logo looks good, but I would drop the decal designs line and use something else. I mean if all you did was decals, then it would be cool ,but if you do other stuff, you need something different. But, the design looks good.

HulkSmash

didnt we mention before in another thread you made that premier is overused? And do you only do decals?

James Chrimes

I like the clean look, but it looks like you just typed out the words and gave them an outline. Acouple of quick tweeks and you can give the name Premier a custom look.

GoodPeopleFlags

In the squint test, I only see "Premier". If I was driving down the road and saw that, I'd think, "Premier what? Oh well, passed it now".

Websites (and phone numbers) are not part of logos. They can be added to them but not a part of them.

I would take the orange stroke off Decal Designs. And I agree with what others said about that wording. What does your business do?