• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New FC7000 is here!!

Ken

I have to say I was dissapointed to read on a supplemental page included with the set up manual, that they claim it is necessary to unroll the required length of media from the roll before cutting. I know I read this on another thread, but I had already purchased the machine.

I've been trying to get the new Cut master for X3 and the newest firmware updates from Graphtec website but it seems to be down.
When I click on the download links nothing happens?
Have you other FC7000 owners done these updates?

Wish me luck!
Ken

Ken

So, when I downloaded the firmware , the machine was telling me " Checksum" error. Did I have a corrupted download?
I'm lost.
Ken

Ken

MIne is still showing 1.52..I think..but I've made some progress and can now get it to cut from Corel and Illy..whoo-hoo! I'm amazed at the small text I can cut...
Ken

iSign

it's really a good idea to pre unroll for any plotter IMO... it helps prevent errors in alignment, and less strain on the machine.

digitalwoodshop

New 2nd post..

I am new and this is my second post. I have a FC7000 on order. I will be watching this thread for good to know info. New to vinyl, so much to learn. Plan to do Stickers at first, Fire Dept stuff.

Pocono Digital Woodshop

AL

Laser Engraver, Color Sublimation, CLTT, Rotary, V Carving and a wood shop making Tourist stuff.

omgsideburns

All of my graphtecs require me to unroll before I cut. It's really a speed issue, it feeds so quickly that if there is any slack in the vinyl when it hits the roll it just brings the feed to a stop.

If you don't want to unroll your vinyl before you cut, just crank the speed down.

graphixtogo

I have the "Auto Pre-Feed" turned on in my FC7000. It automatically feeds a preset amount of material before cutting and then pauses and feeds more if it gets close to pulling from the roll.

Does anyone else use this feature? I have had it active since the machine was delivered and have never had a problem feeding long lengths at any speed.

gtg

abussey

Does anyone know where i can download a manual for the graphtec 7000fc mk2-130? I'm completely in the dark with this machine. thanks ahead of time to anyone.