• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new full size ford transit!

artbot

oh man. this is sweet. for a working man, this is as close to cool as a van is going to get.

the 2012 full size transit (T-series). it's almost a done deal that they will be building them here in the US next year.

Attachments

• Ford-SportVan-Transit-1.jpg
    Ford-SportVan-Transit-1.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 800px-Ford_Transit_front_20071124.jpg
    800px-Ford_Transit_front_20071124.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 37

ProWraps

sprinter competition. it looks a hell of a lot better than that dog a$$ pile of crap nissan put out. pee-yooo.

ps. when will these companies learn to stop putting those stupid insets on the cargo models? i mean really... do they not know these are going to be wrapped? give me a break.

and yes. i understand they are the insets for the window dies on the passenger models. switch the dies!!!!!

artbot

the NV concept was cool. looked like a giant scion xb. but for some reason there are these marketing people that don't do research that actually go in and ugly up american cars. there is a perception that if it's modern or european it won't sell. but for the nv, they killed it before it had a chance (no diesel, and ugly). i'd drive this thing proudly.