• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new guy

Jkovacic

i am printing some banners on my mutoh value jet 1604 and i was work along and i got done with the job i had 15 banners to do and i went to roll them up on a tube and i then figured out that they had stuck together. what to do any pointers would be much help Thanks Jason:frustrated:

CS-SignSupply

Unfortunately if the banners rolled onto themselves ink to ink, the inks will bond.

Obviously you do not have a take up reel... recommend getting one.

Locals Find!

Not to sound harsh, but isn't this something you should have already figured out before taking on the job or even attempting it?

Jkovacic

that is not harsh but i bought out a running sign company and i did not have time to do all of the research yet. this company had been in business for over twenty years. and in the first day of take over a hundred new orders.

Locals Find!

that is not harsh but i bought out a running sign company and i did not have time to do all of the research yet. this company had been in business for over twenty years. and in the first day of take over a hundred new orders.

Ok, I would try the search feature on here. Now that you have let everyone know your circumstances though I am sure some of the more experienced people on here will be offering up advice soon.