• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New head for sc-540

jscilla

Has anyone changed heads for this model? If so, what do I need to do? I know how to get the old one out and put the new one in, but is there any settings I need to mess with on the printer itself?

Graphics2u

I know on Mutohs you have to enter the head rank # into the printer. I would assume it's the same on Rolands. Probably need service manual to know how to do that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We just HAD it done by a tech person last week. Our black and blue head. We didn't feel comfortable doing that ourselves. It took him a few hours to do it completely and re-set everything and realign things to the nth degree. Things look so much better now. :wink:

jscilla

thank you for the help. It appears we are going to be having a tech come out and install this bad boy....thank god. Alittle to much work for someone who just started using this machine.:clapping: