• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Issue...

Knep

OK, i typo'ed the first time it is a FC 5100-75 So I read a little more and decided to do a factory reset, well now my arms system is not working! How do I get it to read my registration marks again? Its gone out of the menu. I called and left Graphtec Support a message, but its been a few hours and no return call...

C

ColoPrinthead

Check you settings for the language setup where you can select HPGL or GPGL, one works for reading marks and the other is just for common cutting (I forget which is which), I bet it switched languages when you did your reset.

C

ColoPrinthead

Sorry I can't offer anymore help. In my experience Graphtec has always gotten back to me with 6 hours.

Knep

Its HPGL for future reference! Graphtec just called, lucky for me I got an old school guy for my old school plotter HAHA!!! for flexi sign, when you do a reset you must choose HP GL (w/inch) then go in manually and make sure its on HPGL. To enable registration marks you must turn off, open the arm, turn back on and got to settings from that point and choose enable on auto registration mark! My cuts being like .125 off has to do with the censor offset! The Japanese man i talked to was great, and my new hero!